Friday, April 25, 2008

How To Track Your Business Sales Letters With Feedshark

Feed Shark

There's a service called Feed Shark at: http://www.feedshark.brainbliss.com

What it does is allows you to submit your sales letters to sites so that Google and other search engines can find and spider them.

This is a good thing. I've found that my blog posts and sales letters sometimes have a hard time getting found by the search engines. That is why I'm submitting this blog to Feed Shark. It was recommended to me by Melvin Perry, a sharp seo guy.

Anyway, we'll see if Google finds this blog now or not. I tried using pingomatic or pinggoat but somehow that didn't work. I think I also tried a post on Propeller. Sometimes the biggest problem in getting your sale business letter into the search engines is just getting it recognized to begin with.

What good does it do to write a GREAT sales letter if it isn't in Google, MSN or Yahoo?

Marlon

No comments: